Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Fair

My mom called last week and let me know that there was going to be a Baby Fair in their town that weekend. I loaded up all my stuff and made the trip there. When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised with lots of clothes from my mom. She is an EBAY addict, but I'm not complaining, because right now I'm reaping the benefits! She bought me a cute capri outfit, two dresses, and three shirts. Mom didn't forget our baby either...she bought our baby 5 cute shirts that I'll be able to use right after it's born. Thanks Mom!

Saturday morning my mom, me, and my grandmother made the trip to a local hospital where the Baby Fair was being held. It wasn't as big as we expected, but I was able to get a lot of good information, free food (always a plus for a pregnant girl!), and some free stuff! I walked away with formula, a diaper bag, sample diapers, t-shirts, and a receiving blanket. Not bad for a small baby fair :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...