Monday, January 10, 2011

Mama, I fix it!

The funny toddler conversations have started and I love it. My good friend, Nicki, started blogging about her son's funny conversations when he was young, and I thought it was such a great idea that I'm stealing it ;) Thanks, Nicki!

The other day Eli and I had to go to Wal-Mart to get a few items and when we pulled into a parking space, I heard Eli say, "Mama, oooooohhhh, nooooo!" Concerned, I quickly got out of the car and went around to the back to get him out of his car seat. I asked him what was wrong and he pointed to a truck parked several rows away from us. "Mama, it broke!" he said. Confused, I looked at the truck again and only then did I realize what he was talking about. We were looking at a big rig truck (eighteen wheeler) that didn't have the trailer on the back of it. In his little mind, it was broken because it was missing the trailer part. I started laughing and he looked at me and being the sweetheart that he is said, "It otay. I fix it!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...