Sunday, August 31, 2014

Jameson Kane-Continued

*Now that it's almost September, I guess I can finally finish up our summer, Jameson's birth and other fun events in our life!*

The next morning (July 12th) we all slept in because we were up pretty late the night before. Tinsley ended up staying with us that night at Mom and Dad's so after everyone was awake we left to go to the hospital to see Andrea, Joshua, and Jameson. Everyone was doing great. We all got to take turns holding and loving on Jameson. He was (and still is!) such a little cuddle bug. He would tuck himself into a little ball and let you cuddle him snug and tight. I was in heaven and so was everyone else :)

Like Eli and Tinsley, Jameson was born with a head full of hair. I just don't know what we would do if one of us ever had a baby that was a baldy. Andrea had put a hat on Jameson to keep him warm, but just like when Eli was born, I kept sliding the hat off so I could look at his hair :) I just LOVE babies with hair!

Tinsley spent the day just checking Jameson out. She kept saying, "Jameson, you're so cute!"
We definitely all agreed with Tinsley.

Is he not the cutest baby ever?!?!

Tinsley brought her baby with her to the hospital and borrowed one of Jameson's blankets so she could swaddle her baby. She was very tired since she had skipped her morning nap.

The next day Jameson came home from the hospital and we all were waiting at their house to welcome him home :) 

The new family of FOUR!

He was all snuggled into his car seat and looked like a little froggie. 

Andrea's Yia-Yia and her dad got first dibs on holding Jameson because they had to leave to go back home. Andrea's mother was going to stay with Andrea for two weeks to help out while Andrea was recuperating from labor. 

After Andrea's dad and grandmother left, we all took turns getting some sweet loving from little Jameson. 

Tinsley wasn't acting like herself and was very whiny all morning so they took her temperature and found out that she had a fever. What a wonderful welcome home gift for Jameson. Andrea gave her some Tylenol and within about thirty minutes she was feeling better.  We made sure to give her lots of snuggles too. She also practiced giving her baby a bottle so she could help her Mommy one day with Jameson.

I used the "I'm from out of town and I won't get to see him every day" card and I pretty much had Jameson the rest of the afternoon. Way to go me :) I soaked up every second with our newest little guy. 

Isn't he just beautiful?

The next day before I left to go home I stopped by Josh and Andrea's house for one last visit with Tinsley and Jameson. I was so thankful that I had been able to spend so much quality time with them over the past few days. I had loved every single minute of it but I was ready to see my own sweet, little boy :) I gave Tinsley and Jameson sweet snuggles and promised to see them soon. I left with a very grateful heart thanking God for once again blessing our family with a precious gift. 

When I got back home I had a sweet surprise waiting for me at the back door. Eli had made me a sign that said "Wlkum Bak" and had tied balloons to the door. I just about cried right there. I was so glad to be home and see my boys again. I had missed them so much! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...