Thursday, October 15, 2015

Kayaking with Daddy

Sunday afternoon before school started Josh and Eli went on a Daddy/Son kayaking trip. I was deep in school mode and there was still tons I needed to do before I started school the next day. The kids weren't coming until Thursday, but I wanted to be prepared and the days I had left were dwindling. I'm so thankful that Josh gave me time to work but also found a way to do something that Eli would love and enjoy. These two are the best of friends and Eli is getting to that age now where he is able to go on lots of fun adventures with his Daddy. They came back from their kayaking adventure and were both so excited. I love that Josh knew I would want pictures so he made sure to take some for me. They had an amazing time and I know this won't be the last time these two take off on some fun Daddy/Son adventure. 


Josh said Eli paddled the entire time. He wants to be just like his Daddy. 


Not going to lie...I stressed out big time when I saw this picture. No life vest and riding on top of the kayak in alligator ridden waters...Josh informed me that it was about 3 feet deep in this area though so that relieved at least one of my fears. 

One of my favorite pictures ever! These two are my whole world and I love them with every fiber of my being. I'm so thankful for them and for the relationship they have with each other. My love for Josh continues to grow each and every year, but seeing him with our son just makes me fall in love with him all over again. He's such a wonderful Daddy and I'm so proud of him! I'm so glad their first Daddy/Son kayaking adventure was such a success!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...