Friday, November 6, 2015

Today You're Seven

Dear Eli,

Somehow seven years have passed since you came into this world, seven incredible, wonderful, memorable years. As I was making your birthday cupcakes (camping theme this year) for your birthday celebration at school today, I got really choked up just thinking about all the wonderful years we've already had with you. Eli, you are such a joy! You are my heart, my happiness, my world. You make me strive to be a better person each and every day and for that I'm so very thankful. Every time I look at you I thank God for choosing me to be your mother. I'm far from perfect, but you love me just the same.

I can't wait to see what this year holds for you. You are rocking the first grade and your daddy and I couldn't be prouder of you! You read like a champ and amaze us every day with the words you know and understand. I'm so proud of all that you are achieving at school! You have really been into riding your bike (without any hands!) and playing basketball with your Daddy as soon as he gets home from work. I already can envision the two of you playing every night after school even when you're a teenager. Seeing the two of you together makes my heart nearly burst with love. We can't wait to see you play basketball this year! It's going to be so much fun!

Eli, I love you and I'm your biggest fan. You are my gift from God and I love you so much! I can't wait to see what God is going to do in your life and how he is going to use you. I'm so glad we get to celebrate your birthday all weekend long. It's going to be lots of fun! I love you, sweetie! Happy Birthday to the sweetest boy in the entire world!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...