Sunday, April 11, 2010

Eli and the Water Hose

Saturday after our trip to the nursery, we all came home and started working in the yard. We didn't want to rip all of our plants up yet (my snap dragons from the winter are just now blooming!) but there were other things we could do to help our yard start looking pretty. Josh used weed and feed on the yard, so he was using the water hose to water it. Eli, like a fly drawn to the light, quickly found his way to Josh and the water hose. The boy LOVES water!




It started off pretty innocent. Eli washed his hands....


Then Eli washed his feet...


Then Daddy thought it would be cool to show Eli how you can drink out of the water hose. You can guess what Eli's reaction was to that :)


He was all for drinking out of the water hose!



I love this picture! Look at the excitement that is on his little face :)


I can already tell that this summer with Eli is probably going to be one of my most favorites ever. I can't wait!

1 comment:

pressure washer hose said...

Nice shots' I agree with you there, "The boy LOVES water!" and it really shows. Thanks sharing.


-seff-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...