Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet Treat Prescription

He gets it honestly. Josh and I both love sweets. The other night I thought I'd give Eli a treat and let him have some fresh strawberries and Nutella for dessert. To say he enjoyed it is an understatement!



Then as if it couldn't get any sweeter, a couple days after this we found out that Eli had contracted some sort of virus that gave him ulcers all down his throat. Talk about breaking a Mommy's heart. On the way back from the doctor, a sweet treat was definitely a MUST. We stopped at Sonic (I heart that place!) and got him a vanilla cone. Just what the doctor ordered...no, seriously, she did!


For those wondering, the ulcers cleared up on their own and in a couple of days Eli was back to his normal self. I hate it when he's sick, but I'm very thankful that it doesn't happen that often. We've been very blessed in that regard!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...