Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Swinging, Climbing, and Sliding...Oh, my!

The weekend weather was too beautiful for us not to enjoy and get out in, so Josh and I decided to take Eli to a local park for some fun. Eli had a blast and we did, too. He loved sliding down the slides, swinging in the swings, climbing, and running around. It was right up his alley, especially since we were O-U-T-S-I-D-E!



This is Eli's "tum-tum" slide.
That's what he says whenever he wants to go down the slide on his tummy.


I love how cautious he looks in this picture.
He was being such a big boy going down the slides all by himself!

Daddy attempted to go down the slide and he didn't get out quite as fast as Eli wanted.

He was all about some climbing!

The swings were pretty fun, too!






After all the fun on the playground equipment we took a walk on a nearby nature trail and then came back home. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE days that I get to spend with both of my boys. They are my heart and I am so thankful for both of them!


1 comment:

Sarah Armstrong said...

We LOVE that nature trail, my kids call it the spooky forest:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...