Thursday, May 26, 2016

Christmas at Grammy and Pop's House- 2015

Christmas at Grammy and Pop's house was lots of fun this year. We got there early Saturday afternoon and spent the day with my family eating, talking, and having Christmas altogether. I love seeing how my mom decorates her house. She just has that knack for decorating and making everything come together flawlessly. This year her Christmas decorations did not disappoint!

I spy a cute little Jameson :)

Entry table in the foyer

Christmas cards and the canvas Eli made her a few years ago.


The kids were in great moods and I was able to get cute pictures of them. Jameson is really turning into a camera ham and I think it's precious!


I love my niece and nephew so much!

These three have my heart! Look at Jameson's face...off the precious meter chart!

All of our stockings


Eli has gotten a guitar ornament every year from Grammy and Pop. 
They do a great job picking out ornaments for each grandkid to collect. 

Dad donned his Santa hat and shirt and opening presents began. He and Eli passed out gifts to each person and then we all took turns opening one at a time. We've always done it this way so everyone gets to see what you open and it lasts longer.


Eli was super excited about his camera!


Caleb and Kailey's wedding was just a couple of weeks away so a turquoise tea kettle was something they needed for their new house. 

We got Tinsley the movie Inside Out. It was her first movie to ever see in a theater so it holds a special place in her heart. She loved it as you can tell! 


Eli LOVES remote controlled helicopters! 

Mom made each grandkid personalized books. 


A camouflage watch

Tinsley got an art easel

Kailey and Caleb started getting presents for Baby Kaelyn too. Even though she wouldn't make her debut until late April/early May, Andrea couldn't resist the doxie backpack. Kaelyn's big brother is Scrappy the Dachshund and he's pretty famous. They're a doxie loving family! 


Doxie pajamas

We gave Andrea Kendra Scott earrings. Shopping tip: I bought these back in July during Nordstrom's anniversary sale and saved so much money! I'll be doing that again this year, too!

Mom's annal family calendar I made for her.

Kailey got a name badge clip for her new job at the hospital. 



Personalized blanket for Kaelyn.






A new stool for Dad to use in the shop he is building. 





A dachshund sleeper for Kaelyn :)

Some reading material for the soon to be new husband and father!


Normal Family picture

My crazy family...I love these people so much and I'm so thankful for each one of them!

We had a great family Christmas together. Everyone got great presents but spending time with each other was the best. The next time we would all see each other would be in a couple of weeks for Kailey and Caleb's wedding! It wouldn't be long before Kailey would officially be a part of our crazy family! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...