Monday, April 14, 2008

10 Week Belly Shots

It's hard to believe that it's already been a little over a month since Josh and I found out we were going to have a baby. How the time does fly! Things are going great. I am so blessed to say that I have not been sick at all. I feel great!

This week I will go for my second visit to Dr. Daigle. My mom and dad are coming in town to come to the visit and Josh is going to be there as well. Josh is the only one that can come back for the exam, but I'm hoping that they do an ultrasound so my parents can see the baby and hear the heartbeat. It has been so hard waiting for this next appointment. I have a feeling that the waiting will get harder and harder as my pregnancy progresses.

On another positive note, I'm on spring break from school this week! Woo Hoo! I'm so glad that I have a week to relax and be a housewife for the week. It's my little preview of summer vacation, which when I get back to school, is only 25 school days away. I'm hoping to clean out the back bedroom, which is going to end up being the baby's room one day, sometime this week. This room has kind of been the workout/Josh's room/filing room/storage room since we moved into this house 2 years ago. I've got a lot of work ahead of me. Wish me luck!

Here are my 10 week belly shots. I am exactly 10 weeks today. We'll find out exactly where I am this Friday. Keep saying those prayers :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...