Monday, April 28, 2008

13 Week Belly Shots

This is passing faster than I thought it would. I can't believe that I'm already at 13 weeks! In just a few more weeks, we'll know (hopefully) what we're going to have. If you haven't voted yet, please do! It's at the top left hand corner of my blog. Click on the gender you think this little one is! It's that simple!
As you can see in these pictures, I'm definitely starting to poke out a little bit. A few people have even commented on the fact that they can definitely see a little belly starting to show. I have maternity clothes thanks to my good friend, Dara, but I'm not nearly ready for them. I can still get by with my old clothes; I just have to fix them up and make them pregnant girl friendly. I bought 3 belly bands off Ebay and they are WONDERFUL! I can wear them with anything in my wardrobe. They look like a layering undershirt when you wear them with jeans. The best part about them is I can wear my pre-pregnancy pants unbuttoned under the band and the band holds them up for me! They are so comfortable!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...