Friday, February 13, 2009

All Smiles for Church

Eli was super excited to go to church Wednesday night. It must have been because he knew that Nick-Nick was going to be there! Normally he cries, whines, and arches his back when we put him in his car seat (confinement, remember?), but Wednesday night he was a little ham.

Gummy smiles are my favorite! He absolutely melts my heart every time he smiles :)

I help with our kids program at church on Wednesday nights, so I couldn't leave to pick Eli up from the nursery until about 15 minutes after church was out. Nicki took some pictures of Eli enjoying all the luxuries in the nursery and showed them to me when I got there. It appears he had a very relaxing time!


This next picture CRACKS me up! He is konked out in this one. The swing in the nursery put him into so deep a sleep that he couldn't even hold on to his pacifier. Now that's some good sleep!"This is the life!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...