Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bath Time Fun = Workout for Mommy

Bath time is getting to be quite a challenge for Mommy these days. I guess Eli is testing me to see how quick my reflexes are. He got too big for the sling that fit on top of his infant bath tub, so I took it out. We've been using just the tub for about two weeks now, but my little man has gotten SO much more active lately. He used to just sit back, recline, and rest when I was giving him his bath. Now his arms are splashing, his legs are kicking, and when he splashes himself with water and surprises himself, his whole body goes rigid and he slides down into the water. It's quite entertaining, especially since he doesn't realize that he is the one splashing himself! After about five slips into the water last night, I drained all the water out of the bath tub and started using a different bath tub called a comfort bath tub (it's got a cushiony ring all the way around and it sits down into your regular bath tub). Maybe this one will keep him contained better!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...