Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Best Eight Years of My Life

Eight years ago, I stood in the freezing cold snow surrounded by the mountains in Crested Butte, Colorado, and said, "I do" to my best friend. Little did I know then, how much this man, who meant so much to me then, would mean to me eight years later. Besides accepting Jesus into my heart, saying yes to Josh was the best decision I ever made. I love him with all of my heart and I thank God every single day for blessing me with such a wonderful husband. We have been able to experience so much together over the past eight years and I am so blessed that I got to share it all with him. He knows me better than anyone else on this planet does, loves me despite all my many faults, encourages me when I am down, inspires me to be a better person, and makes me laugh every single day. It has been an incredible eight years and it sounds so cliche, but it has gotten better and better with each passing year. I can't wait to spend the rest of my years with him! I love you, babe! Thank you for all you have done to make these past eight years the best in my life!



























5 comments:

Penny said...

Happy Anniversary! =)

debbie said...

amanda and josh,

happy anniversary, ya'll are such a beautiful couple. hope you have many more years of happiness.

god bless you,

debbie brocato

Audra Laney said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary! Y'all are really a good looking couple! (And you have amazing hair, Amanda!)

theglenns556 said...

Glad you got to do something fun for your anniversary. Your pictures made me smile. I remember most every story/event that goes with each one. What fun memories you have together. Imagine what is to come!

labride said...

Happy Anniversary! Y'all are such a cute couple. So weird to think of Josh as an adult, I remember when he was in high school and Mom picked on him more than she does now haha. Post some wedding pics;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...