Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eli's Valentine's Gifts from Mommy and Daddy

This year for Eli's 2nd Valentine's Day I decided to indulge his love of balloons. He got a special Elmo Valentine's Day balloon and the Disney movie UP! It's still going to be a while before Eli will actually sit through a movie. Right now, Praise Baby is still the only thing that holds his attention; however, I want to go ahead and start building up his Disney movie collection. I grew up on Disney movies and I can't wait to experience them again through his eyes :)



Eli's Valentine's Day gifts
Balloons, balloons, and more balloons!

I've already offered Eli's shredding services to Mr. Cliff at the bank, but since he enjoys shredding so much he probably wouldn't mind helping a few more people out. If you're in need of a shredder, let me know! (The best part about this is that after he was finished shredding, he picked up all of the pieces ON HIS OWN and threw them in the trash can!)



After he opened his gifts, he signed Daddy's card and went to give it to him. He can't write just yet, but he can scribble with the best of them!



Giving Daddy his Valentine's Day card

And my wonderful hubby gave me some sweet smelling perfume.
Now I'll smell good every day! :)

2 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Malinda said...

I LOVE Pleasures. One of my faves. I can't believe what a big boy Eli is. He's such a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...