Friday, February 12, 2010

Future Musician in the Making

I guess Eli better start working on his acceptance speech for the Grammy's :) He is in love with all things pertaining to music and I am so happy about that! I love music, but don't have an ounce of musical ability in me. Luckily, Eli seems to take after his daddy and not his mama. The other day at Mamaw Chandler's house, Eli entertained all who were at the table with his rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and a song that is an Eli original yet to be named. He was pretty impressed with himself as you can tell in the picture of him covering his mouth in surprise. Seriously though, I really hope that Eli learns to play some type of musical instrument one day. Josh keeps telling him that playing the guitar will land him a wife...hey, it worked for Josh! :) You never know what could happen! :)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...