Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy 33rd Birthday, Josh!

On June 7th, my sweet husband turned 33 years old. We didn't plan a huge party or anything, we just invited Mammy, Uncle Clare, and Josh's mom to go eat with us at the newest restaurant in our area. We were even surprised when our cousin, Brian, showed up. He moved several months ago and we haven't seen him that much. We've really missed him a lot, so it was great to visit with him even if it was just for a day. 

After a delicious cajun inspired supper, we walked outside to take some pictures with the birthday boy. I am beyond blessed to be married to this wonderful man. He takes care of me like no one else could ever do! He makes me laugh, is a great provider, and is an incredible daddy to Eli. I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with him! 

Our precious family :)

Josh and his mom

We drove back to Josh's mom's house for coffee and dessert and I managed to squeeze in just a couple more pictures. As the designated photographer on both sides of the family, I have my work cut out for me :) 

My favorite two boys 

I love this guy so much!

We were so glad that Mammy and Uncle Clare could join us for Josh's birthday celebration. They were a huge part of his life growing up, and now they're a huge part of Eli's life. They are cherished friends!


We went inside and Josh opened his birthday gifts with some help from his little buddy. Mammy and Uncle Clare got him some stuff for his grill that we can't wait to try out soon! Josh's mom gave him some shorts, and she bought us six knock-out roses for our yard. They look great!


Rather than making a cake, Sue made Josh a blueberry pie. He was very excited about his birthday dessert! Eli helped us sing "Happy Birthday" to Josh and then helped him blow out the candle as well.


Happy Birthday, Josh! I love you so much and wish you all the happiness in the world! I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...