Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PreK-3 Easter Egg Hunt

The Monday before Easter, Eli and his class took a field trip to a beautiful plantation home to have their Easter Egg hunt. I was able to leave school for a couple of hours so I could join in on the fun. As soon as the kids got off the bus, their teachers had them all sit on the steps for a big group picture. That was a disaster, but I did end up with a picture of all the kids...they're not all looking at the camera, but it was the best I could do. 



After the group picture, it was time to hunt for the Easter eggs! The kids took off and started throwing eggs into their baskets. Each parent was asked to send in 24 candy filled eggs for the party. Multiply that by 38 kids and you have TONS of eggs! All the baskets were overflowing with goodies!



Eli's friend, Scott


Hannah found lots!

Hannah and her Daddy

Me with my little guy

Sweet Stella and her Mommy

I asked Eli to take a picture with Hannah and this is the face I got. 
I told him if he did it right he wouldn't have to do it again :) 

Eli and his two best friends, Logan and Charlie

Before going inside to eat their Easter lunch, each kid got to sit on this wooden rabbit and take a picture. I thought Eli's turned out so nice! It was a beautiful, albeit a little cold, day. I'm so glad I got to spend it with my favorite little man!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...