Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Practicing His Letters

My little boy is getting so big. He has learned so much over the past two years in PreK-3 and we couldn't be happier with his progress. His handwriting has gotten so much better. I'm so thankful, too! I remember when he started preschool he did not have the correct pencil grasp and I was so worried that he'd never learn to write properly. It just goes to show you to chill out, relax, and let kids develop in their own time. Now he holds pencils and crayons exactly like he's supposed to and I don't have any more worries....about that anyway :)

I bought him a little dry erase booklet so he could practice writing his letters and he flew through it in one night. He loved it! This boy loves "homework" right now. He thinks it's fun to practice what he's learning in school. Let's just hope that love for school continues as he gets older :) 

Zue-Zue helping Eli with his "home work".


My serious little student

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...