Friday, June 30, 2017

Aquatica

On our second full day in DeLand we all loaded up and headed to Orlando so we could go to Aquatica! I love a good waterpark and this one did not disappoint. We all had such a fun time and made lots of great memories. I don't have many pictures because I stored my phone in a locker while we were there, but we had lots of fun! 


Ready to have fun at Aquatica!

Dan was in charge of sunscreen and took his job very seriously.

Unfortunately, he forgot it was sunscreen on his hands when he went to wipe it off on his shorts...busted.

We did everything Aquatica had to offer multiple times. I was even brave and did the scary water slide where the floor drops out from under you and plunges you into total darkness (Nicki talked me into it). Definitely not for the faint of heart (like me) but I survived and I probably won't do it again. The boys really enjoyed racing down the slides and the fast lazy river the most. Eli made a souvenir penny to commemorate his experience and we ended our day with Dippin' Dots. It was an exhaustingly fun day for all! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...