Saturday, June 12, 2010

Break Time!

Saturday afternoon when we got back home from lunch it was very obvious that Eli needed to get out of the house and have a little outside time. I had put together his sand and water table that he got at Christmas about a month ago, but he hadn't used it that much, so that's the first thing we decided to play with that day!



As you can see from his face, he loved playing with the water and the sand, but it's obvious he doesn't have OCD tendencies like his Momma, because he was perfectly happy getting sand on the water side and water on the sand side. It kind of stressed me a out a little, but there aren't any rules to how you have to play with this toy, so I let him have fun.

Zue-Zue stopped by to visit with Grandma Donaho and Grandpa E and then came outside to see us for a few minutes. Eli loved getting to show her his new toy.





Then I showed Eli the fun you can have burying things in the sand. Since Momma can't go to the beach this year because of the oil spill, I used my imagination and brought the beach to me courtesy of Eli's sand and water table. Eli buried my feet over and over again...


and then decided he needed to experience it for himself!


After awhile the sand and water table got old, so Eli went to play on his slide. Mamaw Chandler came out to watch him climb and slide. He had a blast showing off all his mad climbing skills!



Eli was pretty adamant about wanting Maggie (Mah-may) to watch him slide down his slide. He kept calling her until she came over by us and I had to hold her collar to make her watch Eli. She's such a good girl and loves Eli a lot, so she even posed for a couple of pictures with her favorite little boy.




Isn't this just the cutest face you've ever seen? I'm kind of partial to him since I'm the Momma, but if I loved this little boy any more I think I'd burst! What a fun little guy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...