Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy 31st Birthday, Josh!

Today is a very special day for the most important man in my life. It's his 31st birthday! I thought that in honor of Josh's birthday, I'd list 31 reasons why he's the man of my dreams and so much more!

1. He puts up with my forgetfulness, which is getting much worse, not better!

2. He calls and checks on me during the day when Eli and I are home.

3. He lets me eat all the edge pieces of pizza because he knows they are my favorite.

4. He watches chick flicks with me and doesn't complain.

5. He is my voice of reason when I need to hash something out that's bothering me.

6. He's my personal banker and lets me know when I need to cool it on the spending...always in a very nice way.

7. He drives any time we go on a trip together and pretends not to notice when I accidentally "doze" off beside him.

8. He always has the coffee ready when I get up in the morning.

9. He irons his own clothes because he knows I don't have time to do it in the mornings.

10. He is the BEST daddy to our little boy and is going to teach him everything I can't about sports, fishing, cards, and how to fix things.


11. He keeps our yard looking so great all the time.

12. He vacuums and mops the floors any time it needs it.

13. He lets me sleep in during the summer.

14. He loves traveling to new and exciting places.

15. He LOVES music! (I've learned to appreciate music so much more since meeting him.)

16. He has a goofy streak that he lets out every now and then.


17. He lets me snuggle against him in church when I get cold.

18. He buys me pedicures because he can't stand to touch feet. LOL! Works for me :) I get to have pretty toes!

19. He taught me how to cook when we first met almost 10 years ago.

20. He obliges me by taking pictures even when I know he hates it.

21. He always eats my food even when it's not the greatest.

22. He's a cheese lover like me.

23. He is one of the hardest working men I know.

24. He is a wonderful friend.

25. I can talk to him about anything and everything.

26. He knows me sometimes better than I know myself.

27. He is super honest.

28. He plays the guitar to relax.


29. He enjoys being outside.

30. He absolutely adores our son and loves to spend time with him.

31. He's my best friend and someone I know will always be there for me. I love him more than I did when I first met him almost 10 years ago. One of the best decisions I ever made was saying yes to him! I am so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with him :)


Happy 31st Birthday, Josh! I love you so much!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Very sweet post! And that last picture of you together is gorgeous!!! Happy Birthday, Josh. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...