Saturday, June 5, 2010

Water Day with Hannah and Marlie

The week before VBS was a busy one for me. We had a whole church to decorate and not enough time to do it! Thankfully, I had wonderful people help me out with Eli the entire week so I could paint at least 3 hours every day. Mamaw kept Eli Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday and they had lots of fun. Eli has his Mamaw wrapped around his little finger and always has a GREAT time with her.

Thursday was the only day Mamaw couldn't watch Eli, so I called my friend, Diane, to see if she could watch Eli. She said she could and that she and her girls would LOVE to have some play time with Eli. She told me to send him in his swimsuit because they would probably play on their super duper water slide they had in their backyard.

The moment Eli saw the water slide that's all he wanted to do. Diane knows how I am, so she made sure to find the camera I left and take pictures for me. From the pictures it looks like they all had a blast playing together! I'm so glad Eli got to play with Hannah and Marlie. I'm so thankful for wonderful friends that take care of my little boy just like he was their own. Thanks, Diane! Eli had a wonderful time playing with the girls!

Hannah, Eli, and Marlie playing on the slide

Eli is your typical boy. He has to have a ball in his hands the entire time he's outside.
Diane even said that was the only way she could get him to go down the slide.



Eli preferred to slide down the slide on his belly :)

Playing on the trampoline

Little Ms. Hannah


What cuties!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...