Saturday, October 2, 2010

Eli's Obsession

So I've mentioned in previous posts, at least I think I have, that Eli LOVES Toy Story. He knows all the characters, especially Buzz and Woody, and loves to watch the movies anytime we'll let him. Because of Eli's infatuation with Toy Story, my dad has scoured their house and located every single Buzz Lightyear and Woody they owned and put them in the toy box for Eli. Saturday morning when Eli woke up at Grammy and Pop's house, he dug all through his toy bin there until he'd found every single Buzz and Woody in there. A lot of their collection is from when my youngest brother, Caleb was a little boy. He also loved Toy Story and Woody and Buzz and collected several figurines. While Mom and I were getting ready for our Painting with a Twist class, Eli decided that he would watch the Disney channel with Woody and Buzz. This is what we found when we came back in the room :) It looks like they were all having a great time!


2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Hey! Jonah has those same pajamas! (hee hee!)

I love that he loves Toy Story so much. It brings back so many memories of Jonah at that age. If the Toy Story on Ice show comes near you, you have to take him. The ICE shows are the best! Very entertaining for the adults too but he would freak over it!

Penny said...

That's adorable! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...