Sunday, October 17, 2010

Farmer Eli

Towards the end of September, Mammy called and asked if Eli and I could come out to their house so he could visit their pumpkin patch. I immediately said yes because I knew that Eli would LOVE being outside and it would be a fun experience for him. Knowing that it would be a good photo op for me, I dressed Eli in his cowboy/farm duds and we headed out to the pumpkin patch.

Mammy and Clare had a stack of pumpkins just waiting for Eli, but he quickly bypassed those, went straight to the tractor, and said, "I dive (drive)!" THE.BOY.LOVES.TO.DRIVE. If you didn't know that yet, now you do! So of course, Eli got to do exactly that and he had the time of his life! He LOVED being able to drive the tractor with Uncle Clare. It was hard getting him off the tractor, but eventually he did decide that he'd give the pumpkins a little bit of attention, too. Thanks for a great afternoon, Mammy and Uncle Clare! We had so much fun getting to share it with you!













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...