Saturday, March 17, 2012

Playing at the Playground

The same day as the Mardi Gras parade, Diane and I took the kids to the playground to play for a little bit after school. These three love being together and really play so well with each other. The weather was beautiful and it was one of those afternoons that you couldn't waste inside. The kids (and the moms) had lots of fun being outside and getting to enjoy the wonderful day!



I noticed while we were at the playground that Eli's agility has really improved since the last time we played here. He was jumping on everything! That's his favorite way to move around these days...He was also balancing better and climbing things much faster. It's amazing how far he's come in just a few months.






I love seeing Eli and Hannah together. They really are best friends and it's so sweet to watch them play. They play with each other at school, look for each other at church, and if they're together always sit next to each other. Diane and I joke that we're arranging their marriage now, but more than likely they'll grow up loving each other like a brother and sister, which is perfectly fine with me!






I love getting to watch these babies grow up together. I'm so thankful for each of them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...