Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chop, Chop

Back in March, I made an appointment to chop off my hair. I didn't realize just how long it had gotten and it was getting to the point where I couldn't do anything with it. I'd fix my hair at home and before I even got to school it'd be back in a ponytail, twisted up with a pencil, or wrapped in a messy bun. It was time for a change :) I decided to do some before and after pictures of my new do :)

Before

Before

After 

After 

Yay! Now I can actually have a hairdo! I think I'm going to like having short hair after all :)


2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

We got to talk on the phone AND you blogged today!?!?! Impressive!

Baylee's Mommy said...

You inspired me to do the same. I chopped all my hair off today! Yours looks great by the way! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...