Monday, May 28, 2012

Mother's Day 2012



This year for Mother's Day my heart was so incredibly full. A little more than three years ago, God gave me this incredible gift, a little boy who quickly became my heart. I feel so wonderfully blessed that I am able to be his mother. He has completely changed my life for the good! I find myself constantly thinking of things we can do together, memories I want to make with him, stories I want to remember, and experiences I want to give him. I pray daily that I will be the mother God wants me to be to him. Eli Daniel Wilson, I love you more than words can say. You bring such joy to my life, and I am forever thankful and grateful to God that he placed you in my life. Thank you for making motherhood so much fun! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...