Monday, September 3, 2012

Going to See Tinsley

It's been three weeks since I saw my little niece, Tinsley, and I've been wanting to go back to get some loving. Josh and Andrea have been really good about sending me pictures every week, but those just aren't as good as the real thing :) Since this weekend was Labor Day weekend, we went to see Josh, Andrea, and Tinsley yesterday. Josh and Eli had never met Tinsley before, so they were both excited about seeing her. 

When we got there, she was snoozing away in her swing. I scooped her up and well, I'll admit it, I was a baby hog. That sweet girl didn't get put down for a solid two hours :) She's such a great baby, too! She loves to sleep! 


Eli looked at Tinsley and touched her hair and fingers for a little bit, but the allure of Uncle Josh's phone with all the cool games was much more interesting to him than a baby that just slept. I did manage to get one picture of the two of them together though.



Eli pretty much spent the entire visit playing with Uncle Josh and his phone. He was sad to leave all those cool games.


She woke up towards the end of our visit so she could eat. We couldn't stay that long, so we left after she woke up to run some more errands in the big city. 



Andrea and Josh are doing great as new parents. Tinsley's sleeping pretty well at night so they are able to get some rest. We loved getting to see all of them and can't wait to see them again. I'm already missing that sweet little girl :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...