Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Time for a Cleaning!

This school year has been so crazy for me for some reason. It's almost the end of the 9 weeks, yet I still feel like I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. My kiddos at school are doing well, but I've got a group this year that needs A LOT of one on one attention, which is kind of hard to do when there's 17 of them and just 1 of me. We're doing our best though! 

With everything crazy like it is, it was no surprise to me to come home one day and realize that I'd completely skipped Eli's appointment with the dentist to get his teeth cleaned. I remember all afternoon feeling like there was something I was supposed to do but couldn't remember what it was. I came home, opened my Erin Condren calendar and there, bold as day, it said "Eli Dentist Appt." Oops! Thankfully, our dentist is great and they were able to schedule another appointment within a couple of days. I made sure to not miss that one!

Eli has always done well at the dentist, but this time was the best. He climbed in the chair right away and let Mrs. Tori look at his teeth and give them a good cleaning. I'm so glad he is comfortable at the dentist, but everyone at the office does go above and beyond to make their patients feel at ease. 


Eli loved "Mr. Thirsty"!


After his teeth were brushed and flossed, Mrs. Tori gave Eli a fluoride treatment. After that it was time for Dr. Lee to check his teeth and make sure those "sugar bugs" were staying away :) Eli got a great report and then it was time to go home! He got to pick out a sticker, but he was disappointed that Dr. Lee didn't have any bouncy balls. Dr. Lee said he'd get some the next time Eli came. Eli gave me two cheesy smiles and then it was time to go home! 

Showing off his clean pearly whites!

Cheese!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...