Sunday, December 28, 2014

Fall Family Pictures

For my birthday, Josh and Eli gave me a gift certificate to have family portraits taken in the fall. I knew I didn't want a huge photo session so I looked around for photographers that offered mini-sessions that lasted about 30 minutes. It just so happened that one of the girls I teach with does photography on the side and was offering a mini session in November. I signed up for a time slot with her and in early November we went to our family session. Thirty minutes later we had wonderful family pictures that we were able to use for our Christmas card and for Christmas gifts. Yay! I wish I had been able to see ALL the pictures she took, but these were the six she included on the disc she gave me. I hope to have some pictures made in the spring as well :) I love having these precious images of my family. 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...