Friday, December 23, 2016

April iPhone Pictures

April was a very busy month for our family-Kailey's baby shower, my trip to San Francisco, Kaelyn's birth, and much more.  Here are pictures from the rest of our month in April that all get wrapped up in this post :)

Jeff and Finley came to eat supper with us one night.

I ran the LSU Dental Dash 5K with my running buddies, Carrie and Angela. We had lots of fun and even got some new toothbrushes. Haha :)




Angela's daughter, Taylor, is in the pre-dental program at LSU so she was there to help with our registration and hand out goody bags at the end. 



Eli's first treat from the ice cream truck this year. 

Front porch sitting with this cute puppy. 


My new wooden planter my dad built full of my beautiful snapdragons.

My new door hanger that I made for spring. 
I can't even tell you how many of these I made for friends and family. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...