Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend 2016

This year I went to see my mom and the rest of my family a couple of days before Mother's Day on Sunday. Since I wasn't able to see Kaelyn the day she was born this was my first time to get my hands on this little sweetie pie and my weekend pretty much looked like this...


Saturday wasn't much different...




I don't really remember much of what I did that weekend (because that was 7 months ago and I'm just NOW blogging it) other than snuggle with Kaelyn and hold her as much as possible. Everyone came over to my parents' house Saturday afternoon for a Mother's Day lunch and then we went outside for some pictures because that's what we do :) 

Andrea with her mom and kiddos

Grammy and Pop with all the grand babies

Mom and her three kids




Grammy's boys

Grammy's girls



Dad and all his kids

The original five :)



Model in training right here

Kaelyn did what most newborns do and slept through the whole picture session. 

Even though I didn't get to stay the entire weekend,  I'm glad I was finally able to meet my newest niece and to see all my family. It was a great Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...