Friday, March 14, 2008

6 Weeks

As you can tell from the picture not much has changed. I can't wait until it does though!


(6 weeks)

Weight: 122 lbs.

I still haven't had any morning sickness and I am so thankful for that. Mornings are great for me. Afternoons are when I feel the most tired. In fact this afternoon I came home, changed and went and took a nap outside. I am loving this spring weather. It's my favorite season...so full of life--kind of like me! :) I'm anxiously looking forward to my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I guess you could say that's my first milestone. I'm ready to hear the official words, "You're pregnant," and meet my doctor. Josh and I were going to use a doctor where we used to live, but because of complications in scheduling we have switched to a local doctor here. This doctor comes highly recommended so I'm not worried at all. In fact, I actually feel somewhat relieved that I'm not going to have to take my sick days and use them to travel to doctor's visits out of town. Also, since we're using a local doctor, Josh can come to doctor's visits with me very easily and not have to worry about taking his days either. I think it's all going to work out. Be looking for a post on Tuesday. I'll be sure to let you know how the visit goes. Until then, keep praying for us! We are believing and thanking God for a healthy baby.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...