Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Belly Pictures Begin

Here is the first of many belly pictures to come. I'm going to try to document my changing body throughout this whole process. Hopefully, my belly will stay really cute (I really really hope so). Call me crazy, but I'm even hoping that my belly button sticks out a little bit!


(Approx. 5 weeks)

Starting Weight: 123 lbs.

Obviously there's nothing visible on the outside, but on the inside there is! My baby is about the size of a sesame seed right now :)


2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Man...your 40 week pictures are gonna be smaller than my week 2 pictures.

theglenns556 said...

A couple of blog things...

You need to add a site meter and set up a poll to let people guess Boy or Girl. I'm ready to cast my vote!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...