Monday, July 14, 2008

24 Week Belly Shots

We've made it to another week. I love checking it off on my calendar each time I complete another week of my pregnancy; it's a mini-victory every time. I have absolutely no complaints. Everything is going so well. I thank God every day for that! Eli is still moving all around every day-some days more so than others. He is most active at night, something I hope will correct itself once he's here on the outside. Mommy and Daddy are going to need some sleep! :)




My summer has flown by and I have mixed feelings about returning to school in three weeks. On one hand, I can't wait to see my new students and my teacher friends, buy new teacher supplies (such a geeky thing to say, but I LOVE school supplies!), and get back into my normal routine. Plus, I know that staying busy with school will make the months until Eli's arrival pass by much quicker. On the other hand though, I have really enjoyed waking up around 7, not having to scarf down breakfast, and taking my time getting ready for the day. I've managed to stay pretty busy this summer with church activities, tutoring, and workshops for school, but I honestly don't think I could do this (staying at home) full time. I think I would have to have something to do! Once the dishes are clean, clothes are washed, dried, and ironed, and every room in the house is spotless, what do you do then? I plan on taking three months off from teaching once Eli arrives and then return to finish out the year. I know during that three month period I'll have PLENTY to do with my new little baby :)

So with only about three weeks left before I have to start school I plan on being very busy. This week our church is having SMACK, which stands for Summer Music Activity Camp for Kids. It's a WONDERFUL program. I hope that in six years they are still doing it, so little Eli can join the kids on stage to sing and perform. Hopefully, he'll have a better voice than his Mama too! I'm the official blogger/photographer/newsletter editor for this camp. It's actually a great job because most of it takes place around a computer, which means inside, which means air conditioning! The kids are having a blast and the workers are having just as much fun as the kids. I can't wait to see how the program turns out this Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...