Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Choosing a Paint Color

Choosing the wall color for Eli's room was one of the tougher decisions for me. I wanted something that was bright and cheerful but something that also went with his bedding. Wednesday night at church Mr. Marty, Mrs. Debra, Mr. Art, Dan, Sue, and Mrs. Dee were all more than willing to help me choose a color. Mr. Marty even decided to model Eli's blanket!




(Note: We finally did decide on a color, but actually went a little lighter than what my wonderful helpers chose. Our rooms are tiny and I was scared the first color we picked was going to be too dark. I haven't posted any pictures of his room since it's been painted because I want to wait until everything is set up so you can see it complete.)

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Did any of us notice that Dee matches the blanket perfectly?

Amanda said...

I actually told her that night. I said she should just come stay in the nursery since she matched so well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...