Monday, July 28, 2008

Double Digits

We have made it to double digits! Only 98 days to go! I'm officially 26 weeks pregnant today and I look it :) I've had so many people lately make comments about just how big I have gotten-all very nice people who just happened to notice my now very visible bump. I feel wonderful! This pregnancy has been great from the very beginning and I am enjoying being pregnant. Yes, I have gained weight, but that's to be expected :) I am very conscious of my weight gain and I am on track with my weight gain. I've gained just enough-not too much, not too little. :)

Now to the best part. Here are the 26 week belly shots. I feel like my belly button is getting ready to pop out any day now, but so far there's just a hint of a belly button peeking through my shirts. I have a week and a half left of summer vacation and most of that time is going to be spent working in my classroom trying to get it ready for August 8th when I have to go back to school. Luckily, all I really have to do is organize all my materials and supplies. We moved all the heavy stuff the last week of school back in May and now looking back that was such a smart decision. I can not imagine having to move all that this week. That would be exhausting!




The nursery is kind of at a stand still right now. We're in the middle of home improvements in our kitchen and bathroom and those are taking priority right now. Hopefully, those will get finished quickly so Josh and I can move on to finishing the nursery.

One last thing before I go. I need to say a special thank you to the following people-Dara Shirley, Danielle Pepper, and Jennifer Smith. Thanks to them I have not had to buy hardly any maternity clothes. Dara gave me a lot of her clothes back in the spring and Jennifer gave me some at the beginning of the summer. Danielle came over yesterday and brought me two bags full of clothes, a bobby, and a Baby Bjorn carrier. I feel so incredibly blessed to have friends that are so generous. I have plenty of clothes to get me through the rest of my pregnancy and the weeks that follow. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I was pregnant with Olivia and teaching my 7th graders, one of my students noticed my growing belly and said "I don't mean this to be ugly Mrs. Moon, but it's almost like you turned around and faced the board and your tummy was flat, and you turned around and your tummy is huge!" I was like gee---thanks kid!

Anonymous said...

I have told you from the beginning that you glow and that you are beautiful. Don't worry about what people say; they say that to all pregnant women. You are carrying a blessing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...