Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nursery Paintings

Since I knew Mom was coming in this weekend, I made sure to have a project for us while the boys were working on the kitchen. I went to Wal-Mart and bought canvases and painting supplies so we could work on painting pictures for Eli's room. Friday morning we both woke up and after some breakfast got started. I LOVE how they turned out! We painted them to match the bedding that is going to go in the nursery. Here's a picture to remind you what it looks like.

No, the paintings are not perfect, but I think they look really cute. They were painted with lots of love. I can't wait to see them hanging on the walls in his nursery.


3 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

amanda~

my husband and nicki are cousins and i have seen your pictures on her blog with sweet jonah - but just found your blog!

congrats on baby eli! as i know nicki tells you, these babies are so precious and so much fun. most of the time!

as far as the canvases go - they look great!!! ya'll did and incredible job! i have a canvas hanging on mary peyton's door that was made by my little cousin that she is named after (with a little help!) when she was 8. it was what hung on our door at the hospital when she was born and i wouldn't trade it for anything.

good luck and i'll keep checking on you!

suzanne

Katie said...

Wow, you guys really did an excellent job on the painting! They look really awesome.

Did I (or Destiny) mention that we have plans to come and see ya? We're trying to work everything out still.

We were hoping sooner than later, but I'm heading to E. Europe for some math geekery for a while, so it will have to be when I get back. I'm SOOO excited!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty behind on the posts! I LOVE all of the things you have gotten for the nursery that I have seen. The paintings are amazing to me and I bet they will look amazing in Eli's room!

I can't believe you are over half way through your pregnancy! I think you look like you have just gained belly weight. :)

-Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...