Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cheap Entertainment


Eli LOVES the refrigerator. I'm talking as soon as he sees the door open, he rushes towards it like a bug drawn to a light with a HUGE grin on his face. It's so cute! I don't think I've ever seen him move as fast as he does when he's heading to the fridge. I'll admit there have been times that I've been desperate for something to keep his attention so I could wash dishes without him hanging onto my legs and I have opened the fridge so he could "play". Cheap entertainment and it lets Mommy wash bottles. Unfortunately, if you shut the door before he has time to thoroughly investigate the contents of the refrigerator, he throws a fit. (Yeah, we've got a temper, but we're hoping to work on it!) Oh, and he's a climber. See that bottom shelf in the fridge. His goal every time he gets to look in the fridge is to climb on that bottom shelf; the only problem is that he can't get down without just falling. This kid needs a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads because he is ALL BOY!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...