Sunday, August 30, 2009

Little Piggy

Saturday night Josh and I went to a local charity event, so Grammy and Pop were on babysitting duty. I had to really twist their arm to do that for us ;) I left specific instructions on his bedtime routine fully expecting us to be gone about 2 hours or so and that Eli would be in bed before we got back. Grammy and Pop followed my instructions perfectly and when we got back, only an hour and a half later to my surprise, Eli was nestled between Grammy and Pop on the floor watching Praise Baby. It was so sweet! Mom told me that he had been great and REALLY enjoyed his supper that night. When I looked at the pictures, I saw what she meant! She said that after he had finished what was in the bowl, she set the bowl on the tray to turn around and get something. When she looked back, Eli had his entire face in the bowl licking it clean! Yeah, we really gotta work on those table manners before we start venturing out to public restaurants often :)




2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nice!! That color looks good on him! =) Actually, I'm pretty sure it looked even cuter in the bath water..... lol! Messy babies are so stinkin' cute!

Penny said...

I love the last picture and the videos from the last two posts. So cute! I need to get one of those trains for my baby. We already have the Leap Frog table. That thing is almost 7 years old and has been used by 4 of the oldest grandkids. Leon will be the 5th to play with it. Those things last a long time. Good investment. I love Leap Frog! They make some of the only phonetically correct learning toys out there! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...