Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Eli and Hayden

For several weeks now, Eli has been going to a new sitter in a new house with a new little friend and so far it is going great! Some friends of ours, Guy and Kally, have a little boy, Hayden, who is about 6 weeks older than Eli. They have a wonderful sitter, Ms. Ashley, that comes to their house every day to keep Hayden. When they found out we were looking for a new sitter, they asked Ashley if she would mind keeping two babies. She said she wouldn't, so Eli started going to their house this summer to play with Hayden. Both sets of parents wanted Eli and Hayden to start getting some socialization with another child and to get used to being away from Mommy and Daddy during the day. So far, so good!

These two boys are great together and it seems like they have a lot of fun during the day with Ms. Ashley! When I dropped Eli off this morning, I snapped a few pictures of the boys and then I left my camera there so Ashley could take some pics of them during they day. It makes my heart so happy to see my little boy having so much fun. Josh and I are so thankful for Guy, Kally, Hayden, and Ashley. I can't wait to see this little friendship mature :) I'm seeing future teammates, classmates, best buds, and pals :)

Hayden :)
He's such a fun baby!
I'm so glad he and Eli are going to be best buds!

So sleepy, but he looks like such a big boy sitting there on the couch.

Trying to get a 9 month old, a 10 1/2 month old, and a 6 year old to pose...not so easy!
This was the first try and it's all I could do today because I had to rush off to
school before I got written up for being late!

Playing so well together

Playing "peek-a-boo" with Ms. Ashley


He LOVES Ms. Ashley! And this warms my heart so much to know how much he adores her! I want him to love others and to go to them without hesitating. I'm so so thankful for her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that he's happy there...less I have to fret about - not that I fret at all! Hayden is precious and looks exactly like his dad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...