Friday, August 17, 2012

Swinging at the Park

School has started, but I'm still catching up on all the fun we had this summer. It was the busiest summer we've had since Eli was born, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. Eli and I crammed as much fun into our day as we possibly could. When Josh got home, it just added to our fun! On this particular summer afternoon, we all headed to the golf course. While Josh hit range balls, Eli and I had fun playing on the playground. 




While we were there, Eli accomplished another milestone. He finally did the monkey bars on his own without any help! He looks like he's struggling the entire time he's going across the monkey bars but eventually he makes it! He was so proud of himself! He did it one time when he was with me and after Josh was finished hitting range balls Eli showed him, too! He fell a couple of times while Josh was watching him, but he got right back up and tried again! We couldn't leave until he made it across at least three times! I love how determined he is!


I love this boy so much!

2 comments:

Penny said...

That last picture is precious! He looks so proud of himself! :)

labride said...

I just love your photos! You have such an eye for photography.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...