Tuesday, January 29, 2013

20 Questions-4 Years Old

I started the interview asking Eli some personal questions-what his full name was, how to spell it, his address, the name of the city he lived in, the name of his state, my phone number, Josh's phone number, Josh's occupation, and my occupation. He answered everything except for my occupation. He said that when I drop him off at school I go to my school and read my kids books. He couldn't tell me I was a teacher :) That makes me laugh considering he spends so much time at my school in my classroom. Even despite not knowing what I do for a living, he's learned so much in just a year! Last year, he could spell his name and was just beginning to learn his address. It's amazing what a year can do!

What is your favorite color? B-lue (we separate our blends now..haha!)
What is your favorite toy? Mo (his stuffed monkey he carries with him everywhere)
What is your favorite fruit? Bananas because they're a fruit
What is your favorite T.V. show? LarryBoy because he's a superhero
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chocolate pudding
What is your favorite thing to wear? Spiderman because he shoots webs
What is your favorite game to play? UNO Attack with Daddy
What is your favorite snack? Popcorn
What is your favorite animal? Lion
What is your favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (he went on to sing it for us and did so well!)
What is your favorite book? Cars book
What is your favorite story? The rainbow one...(I asked if he meant Noah and the Ark and he said yes.)
Who is your best friend? Logan, Hannah, and Charlie 
What is your favorite cereal? Rainbow like Mrs. Jody has at school (I figured out they were Froot Loops)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Monkey Bars
What is your favorite thing to drink? Super Duper Chocolate milk that Daddy makes
What toys do you sleep with at night? Mo the Monkey, Blue Bear, Jake the Pirate Bear, and Polar Bear
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play T-Ball
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Go for a bicycle ride
What do you want to be when you grow up? Police Officer because I want to take people to jail. 

(This was the first time he'd ever said a police officer so I prodded some more and here was the conversation we had...)

Me-What kind of people are you going to take to jail?
Eli-Everyone! But not you
Me-Not me? What about Daddy?
Eli-Nope!
Me-Why are they going to go to jail?
Eli-When they do bad things
Me-When they do bad things? Like what? What's a bad thing?
Eli-Don't stop at STOP signs
Me-You're not going to write them a ticket? You're just going to take them to jail?
Eli-Nope I'm giving a ticket to them...lots of tickets...they gotta buy me lots of money!

I'm so glad that's he learning bribery at an early age...good grief! Looks like I have some explaining to do about what police officers actually do :) I can't wait to see what his 5 year old interview is like :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...