Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Torri's 50th Birthday

A couple of weeks ago, my good friend Torri celebrated her 50th birthday. Josh and I were so excited we got to attend her party. It had great food, an awesome band, and wonderful friends! We had such a blast! Torri always takes pictures for me when it's Eli's birthday party, so I was happy to oblige and take pictures for her! It was such a fun night and I'm so glad I got to be there! 


The music was FABULOUS!
Torri's father-in-law's band played the entire night.

Torri's father-in-law (A.K.A. "Papa") playing the drums!

Torri and Trey bought this house about a year ago. They had to do a total transformation on the inside and it looks so great now! The outside just needed some cleaning up, but now it looks wonderful! Everything was decorated so nicely!


Torri's daughter, Sophie (in the black), and her friends

Lots of Torri's family and friends came to celebrate.




Great friends and teachers!


Torri and her hubby, Trey

Me and my hubby

Torri and her sister, Faith

Me and Sarah

Judy, Torri, me, Sarah
These girls make teaching so much fun! I love my little team of teachers!







Torri and her niece, Richmond


The band played well into the night and then Torri's niece, Richmond, surprised Torri and did a small set of songs on her guitar. This girl is insanely talented and you will see her name in lights one day. God has HUGE plans for her! She sings, plays guitar, dances, makes good grades, and loves God with all her heart. I can't wait to see how God uses her!




It was such a fun night celebrating someone who is just precious to me! Happy Birthday, Torri!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...