Monday, November 25, 2013

My 32nd Birthday

I've noticed that as I get older birthdays seem to be just another day. I definitely don't get "giddy" about them like I used to when I was younger, but I've never been one to get depressed about turning another year older. I've always felt like I was an "old soul" :) Plus, a good friend told me that her 30's were some of the best years of her life, so I think I've always welcomed adding another digit to my age. I've definitely enjoyed my 30's so far and I'm looking forward to all that 32 holds in store for me.

After getting home from work on my birthday (Side note: There should be a universal rule that you don't have to work on your birthday.) Eli and Josh gave me my birthday presents that they picked out for me. Eli was very excited to give me the gifts he had picked out especially for me. 

A pumpkin scented candle

My special blue necklace that Eli made me promise I'd wear to school the next day :)

New running socks

The absolute best thing about my birthday though was getting to share it with Josh and Eli. My life is so full and so blessed with these two boys in it. I'm so thankful for every day I get to spend with them. I'm thankful for the 32 years that God has blessed me with so far on this earth and I'm looking forward to many more years with these two.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...