Monday, November 25, 2013

The End of Soccer Season

Soccer season has come to an end for Eli this year. I don't know if this is going to be his sport, but I definitely think Eli had fun playing this season. Being one of the youngest and smallest on the field was  not easy, but Eli made the best of it. I think next year there will be a HUGE difference in his agility and speed and watching him play will be completely different than this year. Even still I think Eli's first soccer season went incredibly well. He made some new friends and learned more about teamwork and working together. Here are some of the pictures from Eli's first soccer season highlight reel :)





My little guy ready to play!

I loved seeing his expression when he got the ball.



Giving Coach Jimmy five


Look at that form!

Half-time break

Thumbs up, Mom!



Waiting to receive his medal

Eli's favorite part to soccer season…getting his medal at the end of the final game.

Giving Coach Jimmy his thank you gift for being a great coach.

Eli and John Matthew


What a great end to his first soccer season!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...