Tuesday, August 26, 2008

30 Week Belly Shots

Yesterday I started my 30th week of pregnancy. It's weird to think that in just a few more days we'll be down to single weeks, then eventually single days! School is in full swing. Eli is getting his share of the first grade curriculum already. He seems to stay awake more now that I've started teaching again. I guess hearing my voice constantly for 7 hours can do that to a baby. The kids at school love talking about the baby. I think they're just as excited as I am. In fact, one of my kids brought me some chewy Now and Later's and told me that they were for the baby. I don't know if Eli liked them, but I certainly did! My students know that I love anything sour, fruity, and chewy. I hate that I'm going to be leaving them for 3 months, but I'm going to enjoy spending that time bonding with Eli. I know how important it is during those initial months to establish routines and to bond with your baby. I'm looking forward to just being a Mommy and a wife for 3 months and not a Mommy, wife, and teacher.

Here are the 30 week belly shots. My belly's getting bigger and bigger every day. Sondra, my aide at school, laughs at me because my belly always seems bigger after lunch than it did before lunch. Hey, I've got to feed this growing boy! We want him to be big, strong, and healthy when he arrives in 10 weeks!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...