Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagged

Jamie, one of our friends, tagged me. For those of you that don't know what that means, here are the rules to this fun online game. Attach a link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky, yet boring & unspectacular things about yourself, tag six other bloggers by linking to them, and then go to each person's blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged. Unfortunately for me, I don't know six other bloggers, so I guess I'm going to tag some random people to make my six. Anyway, here goes.

1. I have never broken a bone in my body. I am a very cautious person by nature and don't really take chances when it comes to possibly getting hurt. I am an active, sort of athletic person (I snow ski, water ski, kneeboard, etc.) but I am always very careful. I've never even sprained an ankle either, but that doesn't count as one of my six. 

2. My favorite hobby is reading. Very early on my parents allowed me to stay up late in my bedroom as long as I was reading. Since then I have been an avid reader. I read voraciously during the summer, but usually slack off once school starts again. About the only thing I read during school are children's books!

3. I was a baton twirler when I was little from 2nd grade until I graduate high school. I twirled fire batons, fire knives, hoops, ribbons, and regular batons. I also taught baton twirling to 5, 6, and 7 years olds for six years during middle and high school. I still have all my batons to this day and can still "WOW" an audience! Ha ha! 

4. I eat a bowl of cereal every night before I go to bed. This is a habit I got into when I was in college. Cereal became my favorite snack food and eventually I just made it my bedtime snack. The type of cereal doesn't matter, but I usually eat any kind of Cheerios, Honey Nut Bunches of Oats, Frosted Mini Wheats, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch (my ALL TIME favorite cereal).

5. I love candy, much to the chagrin of my dentist :) I can bypass the chocolate aisle any day, but I can never turn down Skittles, Hot Tamales, Sour Patch Kids, Laffy Taffy, or jelly beans. I love all their gummy goodness!

6. I love watching movie trailers. We subscribe to Netflix and every time we watch a DVD Josh knows he can't skip the trailers for upcoming movies because I love them so much. I rate the movies using my own scale--Skip It, Rent It, Go See It. 

Now you know six, unspectacular things about me. Fun, huh? Okay, now the only people I know that haven't already done this are Mary and Jordan, Dan, and Shonda, but if Nicki, Audra, and Cheryl would like to do it again go right ahead! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...