Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bright Eyes

Eli and I had to go to the tire store the other day because somehow my new car managed to get a flat...how convenient! He was in the best mood while we were waiting though so it wasn't that bad! I pulled out my camera, since I always keep it with me, and this is the face I immediately got from him. Another lady there saw Eli's reaction to the camera and made the comment that he certainly knew what a camera was. Most definitely! He's had one in his face since birth :)
Have I mentioned lately just how much I LOVE being a Mommy? It's one of the greatest blessings I've ever been given!


Talking to his new friend at the tire store.


1 comment:

Heather said...

lol, so cute! That first one is just priceless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...